Now what are a few questions you could be asking your clients?
- What is your life about?
- What sort of relationships do you want?
- What has to happen for you to feel healthy?
- How will you know when you are healthy?
- What has to happen for you to get the results you desire?
- How long is a long time for you?
- How can I serve you better?
- What has to happen in order for you to feel successful?
- How will you know when you are successful?
I guarantee you if you ask these types of questions, it will open the flood gates to yours and your clients’ model of the world (an NLP term) and will help you to understand what influences them. In order to lead and influence them you need to understand what already influences THEM…
We help clients set goals and we also set goals for ourselves (both business and personal), but unfortunately, we never truly define what has to happen for us to meet that goal, or how will we know when we have met that goal.
How will it make us feel?
How will it make your client feel??
Until next time,